Dental implants can be an excellent choice to replace missing teeth.
Prospective patients are welcome to meet our Treatment Coordinator Laura Rooke.
Implants are provided by Dr Aslam Khan, one of our Principal Dentists
Why choose Clock House Dental for your dental implants in York?
- Treatment by a highly trained dental implant surgeon
- Treatment by a caring and dedicated team
- Interest Free Payment Options available
Meet our Dental Implant Patients
Am I suitable for dental implants?
Generally, most people are suitable for the treatment. Individuals need good oral hygiene and adequate bone to support the dental implants. Therefore, our dentist will assess your suitability prior to starting treatment and can answer any questions you may have in more detail.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- There is no need to prepare (drill) adjacent healthy teeth as with conventional crown and bridge work.
- Long-term, dental implants have excellent aesthetics that are lifelike and natural
- They have been used for over 30 years and have very good success rates.
- Increase the stability of your Bridge or Denture for eating, speaking and smiling
- Restores lip support and reduce wrinkles
- Preserve jaw bone and gums that usually shrink away after tooth loss
- Implants in York do away with the pain of ill-fitting and painful dentures
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant (also known as a tooth implant) consists of a titanium screw that is inserted into the jaw. It is the closest replacement for missing teeth. The fixing becomes surrounded by bone and acts as stable base to support a cosmetic crown. In addition, tooth implants are used to replace multiple or even all of your missing teeth by using denture or bridge treatments.
Having dental implants placed is a simple procedure which will allow you to eat and smile with confidence.
Call 01904 422918 to arrange an appointment for a consultation, where you can discuss any questions in more detail.